bas gitar için e-bow

Başlatan , Tem 24, 2011, 00:47

safayasak

arkadaşlar merhaba.elime bir şekilde e-bow geçti ve ben bunu perdesiz bas gitarımda denedim,ancak bas gitar telleri kalın olduğu için o etkiyi tam olarak yaratmadı,acaba bas gitar için farklı bir e-bow var mı ya da yapılabilir mi merak ediyorum.bu konuda bilgisi olan arkadaşlarım benim paylaşırlarsa çok sevinirim.teşekkürler...

Ang

tünelde ustalardan biri iki adet ebow u birleştirerek bas gitar için daha güçlü bir ebpw yapma uğraşı içindeydi ama ne oldu tam bilmiyorum. bunun dışında bas ile verimli çalışan bir ebow bulursan bana da haber ver. :)

Rohat

daha önce detaylıca konusulmustu bu konu biraz ararsan bulabilirsin. aynı olay benim başımada geldi zar zor elime geçirdiğim ebow tam bi hayal kırıklığı olmuştu.

marcus

Alntı yapılan: "Talkbass Forum"There are two major problems (IMHO) with using the eBow on Bass.

First is that the eBow is only just as wide as two string widths on a bass so you need to learn very fine control to keep it positioned properly. The middle groove tends to touch the string and creates an ugly buzzing. I rectified this by gluing two epoxy impregnated balsa wood 'wings' onto the edges of the eBow (see the attached pictures of my "b-Bow") that give the eBow a bass groove, and this makes it actually easier to position than on a guitar. Technique then becomes mostly the same as with a guitar (Steve Lawson says that the eBow developers actually showed hime a prototype b-Bow, but Steve wasn't interested, and they never followed up with a commercial product)

The second problem is that bass strings being heavier are slow to respond, and you need to learn a hammer on technique to get them moving.

Not that I'm any good with using the eBow, but I think doing these two things will make it a lot easier to get started using it. And I believe Steve Lawson and Michael Manring when they say that it is a very useful device once you master the technique.

Özetle:
- Bas için e-bow yok.
- Bas teli ağır olduğu için harekete geçmekte zorlanıyor. Tele çok hafifçe tap yapıp harekete geçirince e-bow devamını getiriyormuş. Üzerinde çalışıp alışkanlık kazanılması gereken bir teknik tabii bu...

İlgili konunun linki:
http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/ebow-bass-205050/